Our walk is always on Tuesdays at 10.30
- Meet outside Wallington Girls School at the bus shelter. (Please ensure bus drivers can see anyone waiting for a bus.)
- ... at 10.20am for a 10.30 prompt start
- ... see map below
- ... 127, 463 and S4 buses
- We split into smaller groups so that people can walk at their own pace for 30 mins or up to 1 hour.
- Wear suitable footwear eg trainers (walking boots are not required).
- We will walk in the rain so be prepared!
- If there is ice or wet leaves it can be slippery so a walking stick or pole might be helpful.
- If hot bring water and sun cream.
- Walk at your own risk.
- If you are not sure whether it is suitable for you, please use the CONTACT form to ask your question and ideally give us a phone number so someone can call you.
- The walk ends at Flittons Garden Centre for refreshments.
- Walkers make their own way back to the start when they are ready. It is a short walk away.
- There is no charge for joining the walk but walkers need to pay for their own tea, coffee etc.
- We encourage everyone to walk as briskly as they are able. This can range from a very slow pace to almost speed walking.
- If you have any questions or specific needs you would like to discuss before joining a walk, please contact us via the CONTACT form ideally with a phone number so we can call you.
- We don't welcome dogs as they can be a trip hazard when walking in a group however this does not apply to guide dogs or other assistance dogs.
- It's a good idea to bring a mobile phone but we ask walkers not to use within earshot of the group unless it's an emergency. We like to enjoy the countryside away from modern technology as much as possible!